About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Saturday, June 28, 2008,2:05 PM

I went back to school yesterday just to submit my assignment.
and I took the bus home with Jamie.

I baked yesterday!
at first, my cousin and I were making a chocolate cake using the pre-mixed flour. and after we popped the mixture into the oven, my wonderful cousin said "gen, I have something to tell you" then she showed me the box and the expiry date "18 April 2008"
I wonder how long she has kept that box of mixture in her house.
the cake tasted like plastic and it was hard on the exterior.
but persistent as we are, we went to popular to steal a look at the cook books and we stole their recipe. hahahha. then we got our ingredients and went back to bake.
we made strawberry short cake and I am proud to say it was a success!
it smells so good! even my aunty said it was nice! Hhahha

when I was at NTUC with my cousin shopping for ingredients, I saw a boy from my childcare centre. i went up to him and called him. He was so shocked when he saw me, hahah, i think i scared him. afterall, he only met me twice. but he is one cute little indian boy!

after clearing up, we went down to Ice Kimo for ice-cream!
when i carried my 7 mth old niece, i said " you are very heavy"
at that instance, she slapped me on my mouth. hhahha.
and i was like "i only said you were heavy, you didnt have to slap me right?"
and her mother was laughing at us.
Gen