About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Thursday, December 18, 2008,4:57 PM

The children who add colour my life!


Chloe- My favourite niece! (I know, I am not supposed to have any favourites) But she is the one closest to me! afterall, i took care of her for her first 4 months of her life. Sometimes, i go to her house just to see her cause i miss her. She laughs whenever i sing nursery ryhmes to her.


Cheryl- My first niece! Jordan's younger sister, very much like Jordan, she is very pretty too! Jordan- My very handsome nephew! Even Jam thinks he is handsome! hahah. He loves to ask questions and sometimes, his questions stump us. He once asked me a question and I told him I dont know the answer and this is what he said " Last time when i was a baby, i heard you say that you are very clever one". Elliot-Jam's second nephew! He is the strongest child I have ever seen! and he looks lovely when he smiles!

Jakob-Jam's first nephew! He is one sweet little boy, full of happiness and joy. I always look forward to seeing him! and I will always remember how he threw his crocs into the air!
And all the other children at my attachment centre! from the toddlers to the k2s! They make attachment a lot more interesting and they make each one memorable.
At the beginning of my first semester, i had my doubts, whether or not i made the right choice. But now i can safely say I did. my mum once said to me that childcare teachers are the ones chosen by God cause they are the ones who are given a huge responsibility of taking care of God's children. comforting. Funny how some people see the job of a childcare teacher as lowclass.
I dont know if i would be in the early education sector for life, but all i know is that I made a right choice. Year 1 is about to end, year 2 and 3 would be her soon, I know its going to get a lot tougher and a lot more stressful, but i will do my best.



Gen