About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Tuesday, June 23, 2009,5:15 PM

I AM BACKKKKKKKKK
Its going to be a long post.
16th June 2009 Day 1
Headed down to the airport at 3am and had a light breakfast there before we checked in. While we were waiting to board, they were showing the Ellen Degeneres show and guess who was on her show? None other than DAVID ARCHULETA aka Lettuce boy. HAHAHAH But i only watched for 10 mins and it ended. We boarded the plane and reached Narita at 2pm Tokyo time i think. The weather was so so good, it was so cooling! We went to Mecure Hotel and put our things down and we had macdonalds for lunch. We walked through Omotesando Avenue to a temple. I think its the Naritasan Sensoji Temple, I cant really remember the name.
there were many shops along Omotesando Avenue, shops selling exquisite stuff. We stayed at the temple for a while and returned to our hotel with cup noodles and strawberry shortcake.

17th June 2009 Day 2
I woke up at 4.30am, the sun was already out by then and I packed my stuff and disturbed my sister. I was feeling hungry so we went down for breakfast at around 7am. We met at the hotel lobby at 8.30am and we headed for Hakone.
We took a 2 hour bus ride,I slept through 3/4 of the journey and we reached lake Aishi. Took a cruise down lake Aishi and then we went to the Boiling Valley of Hell. Its a volcano and you can see smoke coming out from it. The water inside is so hot that when eggs are boiled in it, the shell becomes black.
Went to Gotemba Premium Outlet and did some shopping. GAP there is super cheap. $28 for a pair of jeans, great deal. Wanted to get some polo tees but i didnt like the material so I only came out with a pair of jeans while my sister came out with a bag filled with clothes. Had macdonalds for lunch again (dont laugh, macdonalds there is nice okay)
We went to Mount Fuji, we managed to get to the 5th station and caught a glimpse of the ever majestic Mount Fuji. It was so cold up there and we had ice cream, it was so fun running around in the cold. My parents and my elder sister were too busy buying stuff so gwy and I just entertained ourselves.
We went to Lake Kawaguchi and took some pictures.
After that, we took the bus down to downtown Tokyo and ascended the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and had a birds-eye-view of Tokyo.
We went to Shinagawa Prince Hotel and stayed there for the night.

18th June 2009 Day 3
TOKYO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!
We had breakfast at Luxe Dining Hapuna, there was a spread and there was so much food to eat! HAHAH. We then met at the hotel lobby at 8.30am and we took the Yamanote Line and stopped at Tokyo Station and took the Keiyo Line down to Maihama Station. The weather was awesome!!!! I was praying so hard for good weather. Disneyland is huge! and nice! I had such a great time there, watching the parades, shows and taking the rides. We watched the night parade and I enjoyed it so much!! I made 2 medallions there! and bought 3 cans of cookies!
We met at 9.20pm and went back to the hotel and we had macdonalds for supper.

19th June 2009 Day 4
TOKYO DISNEYSEA
Again, we met at the hotel lobby and took the train down to Maihama Station. The weather was okay, it was a little warm but the breeze was good. I had an awesome time too! the shows are good, really good! The rides too were fun! I love all the shows there!!! I made 3 medallions there too!
I love Tokyo Disney Resort! I was so relunctant to leave! and I want to go back there again!

20th June 2009 Day 5
I had a good night's sleep and we met at 10am at the hotel lobby. The tour guide brought us around and we went to Shibuya first. We walked around and went to Fancl to buy facial products. Following that, we went to Harajuku! WONDERFUL PLACE! MUST VISIT! I spotted GAP and we were supposed to go there but then H&M caught my eye! We went straight to H&M and i bought a top there, $25 only! There were so many people and they have 3 levels just for ladies' apparels! We went to GAP and walked around Harajuku before meeting our tour mates.
We then went down to UENO and walked through the streeet. My mother and aunt bought so much things there and they took such a long long time. All of us were waiting for both of them, this is what happens when you have two aunties with you. We stopped by a restaurant and ate there. We then went down to Akihabara, we were looking for Wii but it was out of stock. We just walked around and went back to the hotel.

21st June 2009 Day 6
We met at the hotel lobby at 10am and we walked to Epson Aquarium. We spent about 2 hours there, we watched the sealion and dolphin show. After that, we went to Mitsui outlet, it was quite boring there. There were so many people and the things there are not cheap. So we went back to Harajuku. We went to H&M again and this time, we covered all 3 levels. The top which i bought the day before was already out of stock. I bought a dress and another top there. the dress cost $37 while the top was about $20. Quite cheap, I doubt you can get this kind of prices at H&M Singapore. We walked to Forever 21 and its HUGE i tell you. Think the one at Vivo City is big? Wait till you see the one at Harajuku, 4 levels just for Ladies apparels! and the clothes there are cheap! But i didnt get anything, it was so big and I didnt know where to start first! and there were so many people in forever 21. We went back to Shinagawa station for dinner and my sister and I ordered food in the shop. The menu in the shop does not have any pictures, they only have the plastic food at the entrance, so my sister and I went out to look at the japanese name, went back to the shop to look at the menu and ran out again to look at the name and went back to point the japanese words to the lady at the counter. It was so hilarious. We thought we ordered 2 bowls of udon, but we actually ordered 2 bowls of udon and 2 bowls of Katsudon, we didnt know it comes in a set. hahah, we were so shocked to see 4 bowls of food on the tray! The food was good! Went back to the hotel to pack our stuff.

22nd June 2009 Day 7
We met at the lobby at 8.30am with our luggages, we went to Tokyo with 6 luggages and came back with 7 luggages and all 7 luggages are filled with things, so much so that our luggages actually fell over hahha, so you can imagine how much food we bought. My mother bought like as if there is no tomorrow. HAHH
We went to Tsukiji Fish Market and we had sushi at one of the small restaurants there. It was good, really good.
After that, we went to Odaiba Park and took pictures at the Rainbow Bridge and the statue of liberty.
We then headed to Ginza where they have all the high-end boutiques there. Went to H&M again to get the bangles and we travelled down to Asakusa Temple. We went to the 100 yen shop and bought some stuff there. and we travelled back down to the airport.

7 days flew by, I had a great time there. I love the weather there! so cooling and nice! my tourmates were nice people too!

OG= Old Girls! hahahah
Gen