About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Thursday, September 24, 2009,8:20 PM

I MET LEWIS HAMILTON!
I met my sister at Paragon to see Lewis Hamilton attend the Mercedez event.
I waited there by myself for very long, more than an hour and then my sister finally came.
Lewis Hamilton arrived at 7.15pm and oh my gosh! I couldnt believe he was right there!
I was so excited and I was trying to take pictures of him! I didnt really take note of what he was saying cause I was too engrossed in taking pictures of him! HAHHA
He was interviewed and then he said he would be making his rounds to give his autograph and I got so excited and I took the paper and marker I had prepared earlier. He went to the right side and I was waiting for him to come but he didnt have enough time and had to leave. Can you imagine how disappointed I was? VERY.
But nevermind, so my sister and I went to the pick up area to see Lewis leave. This is the funny part, he had to run to his car and the security guards were shouting "GO GO GO" and he was laughing as he was running! He was less then a metre away from me! We left after he left and it felt so surreal, it felt so.. I dont know, I cant explain it. But I was really happy I met him!
Second day!
Official opening of TAG Heuer, ION. Lewis Hamilton made a exclusive appearance and graced the event.
Met Jamie and Ally after my piano class. I was actually contemplating whether to go or not cause I was feeling really tired, but I am so so glad I met them!
First thing we did was to check the place out, see where Lewis Hamilton may be dropped off, where he would be walking in and out from and where he would be picked up from. Smart people do that! HAHHA
anyway, we went into ION and there were so many people there so we decided to wait outside ION, we were pretty certain he would come in from that side so we stood there waiting very patiently. We kept on eavesdropping to make sure we are at the right place and also to find out when he would be arriving.
Alas! he arrived and I managed to take a nice picture of him. we waited for him to come out and Ally helped me take some more pictures of him.
After that, we knew he would be leaving, so we went up to the pick up point at the second level. There were not many people there because most of them were still downstairs. HAH again, smart people do smart things.
So We saw him coming up the escalator and Ally and I ran to the area near the exit.There were only a few other people there and I took the opportunity to ask for his autograph. The security guards didnt want to let him sign, but he still took my paper and marker! HAHHAH
Ally and I were so happy! There was a small crowd right beside his car and people were trying so hard to take pictures of him.
So, Ally and I ran ahead and again, we were the only 2 people standing there, lauging and smiling all the way and we watched Lewis Hamilton leave in his car! and HE WAVED TO US! I am very sure he was waving to us cause we were the only ones standing there!
my gosh! again, it felt so surreal! Unbelievable man! Ally and I were laughing and laughing in the train and I kept on laughing to myself while I was in the the bus!
I went home and I started jumping around! I couldnt sleep and today, I was still laughing!
Man, what a day. These two days are so memorable!
His autograph is my new prized possession!
I still cant believe that I met him and got his autograph!
Gen