About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Thursday, December 31, 2009,3:49 PM

2009 is ending! and Hello 2010!
Goodness, it feels like 2009 just zoomed by!
so 2009 was a pretty good year for me.
Did quite a bit of crazy and bold stuff this year!
1. Going crazy over David Archuleta! Standing there for more than an hour with Jamie! But it was totally worth it!
2. Then came Singapore GP! Going for the meet-and-greets! And meeting and getting Lewis Hamilton's autograph which is hiding in my drawer filled with my treasures! Cant wait for him to come back next year! And I will make sure I get the tickets for the practices and qualifying round!
3. Carrie Underwood! Going for her outdoor concert and have her just an arm length away from me!
4. Turned 18 and legal! Had my first shot on Christmas with other drinks! Didnt get drunk, but was a little crazy though! HAHAH it was definitely a great experience.
5. Many other crazy stuff like dropping emails or letters to people! Very bold of me to do all these!
6. Going to Tokyo Disneyland! I had such a great time there and I cant wait to go back and visit the ones in USA!
Yeah, these are the crazy things I did in 2009!
2009 was a really good year for me. Studies wise, I am doing well, and relationships have improved! I am praying really hard for 2010 to be better or at least be as good!
I am going out later! So excited!

I went to meet my mentor yesterday and the toddlers melted my heart! I left the centre and they ran to the gate and shouted "bye bye teacher Gen!" and I ran back to say bye to them hahha I cant wait to go back next week!
My last day of 2009 has been really really nice! Things have moved so much!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A GREAT 2010!
Gen