About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Wednesday, April 28, 2010,5:22 PM

I drove home today!
It was fun and quite nice to drive on the flyover but it got scarier as I approached Braddell. The traffic was heavy and it was raining.
I dont like red lights.
I dont like wet weather.
I dont like heavy traffic.
I dont like pedestrains who cross roads with their eyes closed.
hahah I might as well not drive at all and rely on public transport! No, I will be a competent driver and not feel scared.

My instructor told me that bus 71 goes to Toa Payoh while I was driving and I was wondering since when 71 goes to Toa Payoh and I thought maybe its a new service haha. but you know what he was referring to? His car plate number! hahah and I didnt realise it until the end of my lesson!

Driving has made me learn how to be a gracious pedestrain. I should not scare the living daylights out of the drivers by running across the road when they are approaching. A driver is a busy person, very busy person. So please make life easier for him/her and not give him/her unneccessary work. Thank you.

School is starting to get busy. 2 big assignments to submit in 2 weeks.
We were given the list of our attachment centres and I am quite happy with the centre I am attached to.
Looking forward to attachment!
Gen