About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Saturday, April 03, 2010,12:50 PM

I love my table table!
I only have to go to school for short hours. My longest day is only 4 hours long! and the best part is, most of my classes start in the afternoon which means I have enough time for driving and piano and I dont have to rush to school!
AND we have no breaks at all and that means I can save money! more money!!!

Driving has been good. Going to move to gear 2 next week and I cant wait! I hope I can pass my test within 6 months and be able to drive before my birthday. I hope I would pass my FTT on the first attempt :)

My DiplomaPlus course is ending soon!!! Last module now- econs. Goodness hahha, business studies is really boring, I cant imagine myself doing all these things and all I can say is that, I am thankful with where I am now and I am thankful I am not in some business course, I'd probably drop out after a semester or something ahhaha. My econs teacher is very funny, so it makes going to school less dreadful hahah.

I want to take yoga. Pure Yoga gave me a surprise call and the person asked me to go down so that he can introduce some of the new stuff they have hahah. BUT price matters a lot. hahah I am taking piano and driving now, doubt my mother would let me sign up.
Gen