About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Wednesday, April 21, 2010,4:34 PM

So school has started and I go to school for 2 hours only on 4 days and 4 hours on the last day.
One teacher asked if we want to have her lessons on Tuesdays instead of Wednesday so that we dont have to go back to school just for her lessons. I hope it works out!
Its actually more tiring to go to school for shorter hours because my travelling time is longer than the time I spend in the classroom. But I still like short days hahah

Studying for FTT makes me cringe, totally.
Maybe its because I feel that driving is more hands-on? and you have to do it to understand how it works. I drove from Bedok to Changi and back last Friday. My instructor shocked me because he didnt tell me I was going to drive on a busy road. I thought we were going to drive around Expo. hahah and I almost drove off without fastening my seatbelt haha. I stalled the car in the middle of the road too and my instructor panicked more than I did hahaha
I cant wait to take my pass my FTT!!!

I am going to get the walkabout tickets for F1!! YAY!
Initially, we were supposed to book a hotel room but its so expensive! Can pay till we bleed! So we decided to get the walkabout cause its A LOT cheaper and A LOT closer to the track!
Errr, we plan to get the standard walkabout but I am tempted to get the premium ones instead hahah because we would get to walk around the WHOLE circuit and we would be able to stand at the start/finish grid!! and get to see the podium and see the drivers!! Still considering.. Its double the price but worth it. You have to pay $1088 to get a seat at the Grandstand but you pay only $348 for the walkabout and you see the same thing!! The only difference is you dont get a seat but who needs a seat for F1?? And you are closer to the track! urrgghh MONEY is the issue since I am paying for it. I can only get them if my sister is willing to pay too.... oh man, its so tempting!!! It would be so cool to be standing at that area and watch who finishes first and takes the trophy home!
The more I look at the map, the more I want to get those tickets!!! AHHH
I am really excited for it! Cant wait to purchase the tickets! Gotta talk to my sister, wish me GOOD luck!
Gen