About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Wednesday, June 23, 2010,3:49 PM

June has come and is ending soon.
The year is really flying by, I have hardly enough time to do what I need to do!

Attachment started and it has been pretty good, even though it rids me totally of my energy after each day.
So I have been cutting and gluing, printing, typing and drawing a whole lot of stuff! All for my learning corners! and I have spent a lot man! $50 is not enough! I have been sleeping later and later so that I would have more time to complete stuff and I still wake up so damn early to continue.
It has made me so tired.
I seize the opportunity to sleep whenever I am on the bus or MRT and it has never happened before! I used to force myself to stay awake no matter what, but now, it seems impossible to keep my eyes open!
I slept on the bus when I was on my way to school last week and I nearly missed my stop! Thank God for the guy who needed to alight at the same stop cause he woke me up! I knew I was reaching and I had to alight soon, but I just couldnt keep my eyes open! Had the guy not been there, I would have probably slept my way to NUS! geez.

I made it to the zoo! We went to the zoo last Thursday, and thankfully, the weather was good (after the flood in Orchard Road). The zoo is really nice now, though it stills stinks at certain enclosures haha. And I saw Meerkats! My favourite animal! The meerkat looked so cute! And I was so tempted to carry it out of its "open-concept house"!

Anyway, my hamster died. I think it died of a heart attack or something. That poor thing. It was struggling to move but it couldnt move and it was squeaking. It was so painful to watch it suffer.. But with life, there's death. Nothing we can do about it. I am glad it didnt suffer for days.
And I dont want anymore pets, seriously.
Gen