About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Sunday, October 10, 2010,5:19 PM

2 more weeks of work and off I go again.
Final semester!

Work has been pretty good. Absolutely adore my playgroup and nursery children. They make work so much more enjoyable :)
I love Mondays the most because I get to go to the PG class hahahah no monday blues!
2 more weeks! I should savour this last 2 weeks I have with them! I have spent 7 weeks with them! and after two weeks, it would make it 9 weeks! The longest period of time I have ever spent at a school. I really hope I would be able to return after I graduate.
The past 7 weeks have been really fulfilling. I have learnt so much and I have enjoyed myself so much. It warms my heart when they climb all over me (literally) and scream "HELLO TEACHER GENEVIEVE" or "BYE BYE TEACHER GENEVIEVE".

I bumped into 2 boys from my previous attachment centre and when they had to board the MRT (we went different directions), they screamed "BYE TEACHER GENEVIEVE!". The first boy was probably 2 to 3m away from me and the other boy was a few MRT doors away from me.
Err hahah it was a little embarrassing because there were so many people at the station and those 2 boys happened to be the loudest pair of children in the class. Nonetheless, it made me smile all the way back home and I still do hope that I'll see them again. HAHAH you know something? The boy who shouted bye to me when he was a few MRT doors away from me is a Lewis Hamilton look alike. He really does look like Lewis Hamilton and its cool cause he is into F1 too. I showed a picture of him to my mum and the first thing she said was "Lewis Hamilton" HAHHA

Anyway, I am officially moving on from Grade 5 to Grade 6! Yipee! It took me two years to start all over again and work my way up. It hasnt been easy hahah but I do see the difference in the way I play now.

I have been looking at my friend's pictures which she took during her trips to various countries. I would love to travel like her, see and experience new cultures, way of living etc.
It is my goal to travel the world one day and I really do hope that I would be able to accomplish this goal.
Gen