About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Friday, October 01, 2010,4:46 PM

I had a really fun-filled F1 week!
Jamie, my sister and I met Nico Hulkenberg, Nico Rosberg, Jenson Button on Wednesday (22 September 2010).
Nico Rosberg is a really nice guy. Probably one of the most obliging of the lot haha.
All three of us managed to get his autograph and Jamie got to take a picture with him! She phoned her dad when we were leaving and she went "PA!" and she couldnt stop laughing HAHA it was so funny and I couldnt stop laughing!
I managed to get Jenson Button's autograph too :) I just wished it was Lewis Hamilton, but oh well, he is the reigning World Champion and not many people are able to get his autograph and walk right next to him for 5 seconds hahaha
The next day, Jamie and I met for lunch at Redezvous Hotel. We fed ourselves really well to get ready for bigger things hahaha.
We went to 313@Somerset to catch Sebastian Vettel. He actually spent more than 3 hours in Puma! He played games, took pictures with and gave the guests his autograph. A Philipino photographer asked me what time he arrived and when he heard that Vettel arrived before 4pm, he said "wow! lucky people" HAHAH.
Halfway through the event, Vettel came out and we all thought that he was leaving but he actually went to the toilet. HAHHA and Jamie managed to get his autograph! She shouted "VETTEL!" and that probably caught his attention! After he went back into Puma, we continued to wait. We waited till about 6.40pm? yeah. I knew he was about to leave so I waited near the lift lobby hoping to catch him when he walks to the lift lobby. As usual, all his fans were waiting outside the store and he gave them his autograph. When he walked towards the lift lobby, there was no one chasing him. The secuity guards probably stopped them or something. I then walked towards him and passed him my clipboard and marker. I walked alongside him as he was signing and when he was done, he gave me back my clipboard but not my marker. I was wondering why he was still holding on to my marker and so I stretched my hand out to take it back and you know what he said? "No, wait, one more" hahah he wanted to use my marker to give his autograph to another person! HAHAH after he gave his autograph to that person, he returned my marker and smiled to me. HAHHA it was so funny!
After he left, Jamie and I walked to ION hoping to catch Heikki Kovalainen (just for Gwyneth!) but we were late and he had already left the place. I managed to get her postcards of him with his autograph on them though hahaha.
Afterwhich, we decided to walk the track, so we made our way down. When we entered the track, Jamie saw Luizzi walking towards us but I couldnt really recognize him (he was wearing a cap) hahah and I actually bent my knees so that I would be able to see his face! We walked further to the entrance of the Paddock Club and we saw Adrian Sutil walking out! Then we stood near the entrance for quite awhile and Rubens Barichello, Jenson Button, Petrov, Heikki Kovalainen walked out one by one. When I saw Kovalainen, I was so excited and I went up to him to ask for his autograph and asked to take a picture with him too! All for Gwyneth, who adores him! He was very nice too and asked if the picture turned out fine. HAHAH
Jamie and I couldnt bear to leave cause she was hoping Sebastian would walk out and I was hoping that Lewis would walk out too! A pity we didnt see the both of them walk out...
Both of us would probably smile like crazy if we saw the both of them walk out!
Nevermind, we now know where to go to catch the drivers next year ;)
Gen