About Me
Genevieve Alessandra Yim.

Very into Formula 1
Its probably the only sport I am interested in.
Lewis Hamilton is the ultimate.
I have a lot of respect and admiration for him.

The Piano is my best friend.

Travelling the World is my goal.

wishes
A NEW piano


chit chats
>




break the silence
your embed music code


recently
Angelina
Ariel
Caroline
Clare
Dinah
Dolly
Edmund
Fathiah
Geraldine
Gek Theng
Gladys
Hannah
Jamie Quek
Justina
Karimah
Le Hui
Maple
Michelle Lim
Michelle Sham
Nathania
Nurul
Pearlin
Shun Zhen
Ruth
Wayne
Yi Hui
Zoe


achives
October 2004
November 2004
August 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


credits
& please kindly do not remove
editor;yvonne
from; blogskins
pic;www.photobucket.com



Sunday, January 02, 2011,9:51 PM

Happy New Year!

Can't believe 2011 has begun!
I spent my last day of 2010 and my first day of 2011 with my bestest best group of friends at Ariel's place! I was at her place till 5am! There were people who came at 2am and when Ally and I left at 5am, there were still people there! So cool! Never been to a party like that before!
I had so much fun! Enjoyed myself so much!
It is fun to hang out at a friend's place and do silly things together.

2011 will be a good year, I'm sure!
I forsee lots of changes and I am all geared up for it!
I could possibly be stepping into the working world. Nothing's confirmed yet but working seems to be THE ONE!
I am so excited to start working at the school which I have been dreaming to work at!
I will not be a student anymore! And once I start working, I would expect to be given the freedom which everyone longs for!

Anyway, one of my friend's facebook status read:

A wise robot once said: "The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesistancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive".

Can you relate to this? I can cause its true (well, for me, at least)
So one of my goals for this year, no, the rest of my life, is to make sure that I don't have this weakness, yeah.

Also, I want to share something with you!

Everything happens for a good reason. No matter what happens, just keep fighting and don't ever look back.

It's a quote I came up with haha. I don't mean fight as in fight literally hahaa.
What matters most in life, is the process, not the product. As long as you have done your best, you are worthy of somebody's respect and you have done well because you gave it your all. Nothing can ever change that.


To end of my first post of 2011,
Quote Ariel: "Happy New Yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
Have a wonderful and a blessed New Year!
Cheers!

Gen